Free 3-Day Shipping & Free Returns
Able’s first stainless steel filter for automatic coffee makers, BASKET is designed to brew cafe quality coffee at home without the use of paper. Carefully engineered for optimal water flow, coffee extraction and flavor, BASKET is unmatched in brewing sweet, clean, full-bodied coffee that meets Specialty Coffee Association standards. Features precision-welded, photo chemically etched stainless steel, square-to-round holes, graduated-density hole pattern, and an injection-molded, food-safe polymer support ring. BASKET is easy to brew with, easy to clean, and built to last.
- Fits all 8-12 cup basket-style automatic coffee makers.
- Brews sweet, clean, full-bodied coffee while minimizing sediment.
- Precision engineered for optimal water flow, coffee extraction and flavor.
- Durable and certified food-safe, backed by Able’s 3-year warranty.
- Easy to clean. Rinse and dry, hand wash or top rack dishwasher safe.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.
Fits basket style coffee makers from Ratio, OXO, Breville, Cuisinart, and more.
Bonavita Coffee Makers: BASKET does not currently fit Bonavita coffee makers. We will release an updated version in the future to support Bonavita, and will announce this via our email newsletter.
Fits 8-12 Cup Coffee Makers
Square-to-Round Hole Design
Graduated Density Hole Pattern
Polished Stainless Steel
Easy to Clean
Durable Support Ring
Able’s line of reusable coffee filters are widely celebrated among coffee pros. Able’s first product, the Kone, was designed by coffee veteran Keith Gehrke, and made its debut in 2011 at Coava Coffee’s brew bar in Portland, OR. Able’s reusable filters are now used in homes, cafes and competitions around the world.