Save when you purchase the Kone and Chemex coffeemaker together.
About the Kone
The new Kone brews better, is easier to clean and more durable than ever.
The Able Kone is loved by coffee pros, competitors and enthusiasts alike. Its forgiving, yet capable design makes brewing pour-over coffee approachable for everyone, while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. Featuring a new square-to-round hole design, bright polished finish, and more durable construction, the newest Kone is the most capable yet.
- Fits 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex® coffee makers.
- Fits Ratio Eight, Technivorm Moccamaster and Bonavita automatic drip brewers.
- 5 1/8" diameter, 4" height.
- Certified food-safe stainless steel and plastic.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.
About the Chemex 6 Cup
The Chemex® coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece, hourglass shaped vessel made of high quality, heat resistant glass. And it's the pour over coffeemaker we originally designed the Able Kone to function seamlessly with.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues.
- Graceful, sturdy glass handle.
- Works seamlessly with the Able Kone coffee filter.
- Capacity: 30 oz
- Height: 8 1/2"
- Diameter: 5 1/8"